Information required under article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and under article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), concerning provisions for the protection of persons and other parties as regards the use of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal information voluntarily provided by you will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned laws and regulations and with the confidentiality obligations STA IMPIANTI SRL is required to adhere to
The Data Controller is STA IMPIANTI SRL, with registered office in Via G. Pastore, 25 località Crespellano 40053 – Valsamoggia (BO) ITALY
Purposes of processing
The personal data you provide is needed for compliance with legal obligations.
Processing and storage procedures
Personal data will be processed with automated means and/or manually in accordance with article 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) on safety related measures, by specially appointed subjects in compliance with the provisions of article 29 GDPR 2016/ 679.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to article 5 GDPR 2016/679, with your prior, free and explicit consent expressed at the end this statement, your personal data will be retained for as longer as is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Transmission and disclosure
We also inform you that the date we collect will never be transmitted and subject of disclosure without your explicit consent, except for necessary disclosures that may involve the transfer of data to public authorities, consultants or other subjects for the compliance with legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred in EU Member States nor in third countries outside the European Union.
Application of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
In reference to article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016, STA IMPIANTI does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, at any time you can exercise your right to:
- a) request confirmation of the existence of personal data about yourself;
- b) obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to which personal data have been or will be disclosed and, when possible, the retention period.
- c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- d) obtain the restriction of processing;
- e) obtain data portability, i.e. receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and transmitting it to another data controller unhindered;
- f) object to the processing at any time, including the processing for direct marketing purposes;
- g) object to an automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
- h) require the data controller to provide access to your personal data and the correction or deletion of such data or the restriction of the processing of data about you or object to the processing thereof, in addition to the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written a request sent to the address of the registered office of STA IMPIANTI SRL o to the e-mail address email@example.com