K30 – K60 -K120 -K180 – K240 – K300 – K360 – K480
The roasting machines series FUTURA K are the result of long studies and lived experience alongside our clients coffee roasters, for the realization of the most advanced machineries in the field of industrial coffee roasting.
The compact dimensions, reliability of the materials and components, thermal management with immediate response, calibrated and particularly fuel efficient, high thermal and acoustic insulation and other positive features, make these machines referenceguide in professional roasting field.
- Feeding hopper insulated with pneumatic filler device, movable inlet, electropneumatic unloading control.
- Roasting drum made by a fixed housing with double insulating walls for thermal protection and supporting the rotary cyclinder that moves the product. The whole cyclinder is made of compound steel to withstand thermal shocks, absolutely odourless, with perforated sheet for product containement, right and left blenders settled at different levels to obtain perfect mixture.
- When the roasting process is finished, the coffee is unloaded through a large door with electropneumatic control of opening and closing.
- The heating generator is specifically designed for roasting line applications. The principle of heating is based on hot air flows by convection. Gas or gasoil burner type modulating or multi level- flames according the application.
- Cooling tank with large stainless steel surface, self cleaning, where the product is moved by means of 4 crossed arms. Two discharges: one is electropneumatically driven and the other is manual for emergency. Door of inspection and easy cleaning of the lower side.
- Pellicles separator with extraction, by worm conveyor or incinerator for constant efficiency of the air chaffs separation system.
- Supporting frame in tubular profiles, steel made, to contain and support the operating devices, so to obtain a compact machine-limited encumbrance, complete with panels for heating and noise containment.
- Independent electric control board with PLC + Touch Screen and all devices for machine control and management, carefully wired and equipped with all signals usefull for roasting process.
- AUTOMATIC ROASTING SYSTEM MANAGED BY PLC + TOUCH SCREEN WITH RECORDING FOR ROASTING CURVES – PROFILES.
- VISUALIZATION BY MONITOR OF TEMPERATURES AND ROASTING FUNTIONS.
- FIRE PREVENTION EQUIPMENT ON THE ROASTING DRUM AND COOLING TANK; ON THE CYCLONE-CHAFFS SEPARATOR IF EQUIPPED WITH WORM CONVEYOR FOR CHAFFS EXTRACTION.
- ALARM SYSTEM BY BUZZER AND SIGNAL LAMP, UPON INTERVENTION OF THE OVERLOAD PROTECTION DEVICES ON THE ELECTRIC-MOTORS AND ON THE BURNER.
- PROTECTING SAFETY SYSTEMS.
- CYCLONE FOR COOLING TANK: STANDARD ON MOD. 240-300- 360-480.
- Computerized Automatic Roasting Process CARP managed by PC and monitor.
- Heating recovery system
- Smoke burner type thermical and/or catalyst
- Clean air roasting system
- Chaffs compactor.
HEATING ADDUCTION SYSTEM:
Patented system by STA IMPIANTI SRL specifically studied for roasting line applications. This system allows shorter and homogeneous roasting time:
- By convection hot air flowing through the coffee in the drum
- By conduction due to the heated roasting drum
- By irradiance from the grate located between the flame and the roasting drum (infrared rays)
HOT AIR GENERATOR:
Three are the possibilities of settlement to the over indicated system:
- Air by air exchanging system with recovery device (100% clean air)
- Conventional generator Heating generator with partial or total rec